Linear Integrated Circuits and Digital Electronics Laboratory
- Study the characteristic of CE, CB and CC Amplifier
- Learn the frequency response of CS Amplifiers
- Study the Transfer characteristic of differential amplifier
- Perform experiment to obtain the bandwidth of single stage and multistage amplifiers
- Perform SPICE simulation of Electronic Circuits
- To understand the basics of linear integrated circuits and available ICs
- To understand characteristics of operational amplifier.
- To apply operational amplifiers in linear and nonlinear applications.
- To acquire the basic knowledge of special function IC.
VLSI Design and Embedded Laboratory
- To learn Hardware Descriptive Language (Verilog/VHDL)
- To learn the fundamental principles of VLSI circuit design in digital and analog domain
- To familiarize fusing of logical modules on FPGAs
- To provide hands on design experience with professional design (EDA) platforms.
- Understand the Building Blocks of Embedded Systems
- Learn the concept of memory map and memory interface
- Know the characteristics of Real Time Systems
- Write programs to interface memory, I/Os with processor
- Study the interrupt performance
Digital Signal Processing Laboratory
- To implement Linear and Circular Convolution
- To implement FIR and IIR filters
- To study the architecture of DSP processor
- To demonstrate Finite word length effect
- To visualize the effects of sampling and TDM
- To Implement AM & FM modulation and demodulation
- To implement PCM & DM
- To implement FSK, PSK and DPSK schemes
- To implement Equalization algorithms
- To implement Error control coding schemes