Rules & regulations
Only one renewal is permitted for students.
GENERAL RULES :
- Library users shall sign in the Register before entering into the library.
- Users should keep their bags / belongings (Other than valuables like Calculator, Money Burse Etc.,) at the personal belongings rack.
- Silence should be maintained inside the library. A student who has lost the library ticket should request to the librarian for duplicate library ticket. such duplicate library ticket will be issued on payment of Rs.50/-
- Magazines and Journals should not be taken out.. After reading they must be kept in their respective places.
- When the students finally leave the college, they should return all the library books borrowed by them. They should obtain no dues certificate from the librarian before collecting the certificate from the office.
- Misuse of library facilities is an offence and calls for punishment as decided by the competent authority.
- Users are required to keep the library and the campus neat and tidy.
- Students may approach the librarian and other members of the staff in the library for any help and guidance.
BORROWING (Books Lending) RULES :
- Users should verify the physical condition of the books ( for Missing Pages, Chapters, Pictures Etc.,) before borrowing.
- Books borrowed must be returned on or before the due date. Incase of delay, a late fee of Rs. 1 /- will be charged per day ( Up to 15 days)
- The Loan period may be renewed for a further period of another fortnight. Renewal will be permitted only if no other student has applied for the same book.
- Books that are in special demand may be called for at any time when required.
- Books should be physically presented during renewal.
- For late return of books, overdue charges will be collected as per rules.
- If the library resources like Books, CD – ROM, DVD, Question Bank, Periodicals etc, are lost or damaged they should be immediately replaced by the user. However in case of internal / external members, if they are not able to replace the above mentioned items (original), they are required to pay three times of the latest price of that resources including processing charges and overdue charges if any. Loss of book must be reported immediately.
- No book in damaged condition will be accepted from the reader.. Book Damaged Means; Mutilated, Cutting, Tearing, Spoiled, Writing in books on any pages by using Pencil or Pen.
- For the rules for replacement of lost book kindly contact the librarian.