- To implement ‘Go green’ – Making the campus green
- To identify opportunities to save energy.
- To see that proper steps have been taken to control or to prevent adverse effects like pollution.
- To reduce waste and to dispose waste
- To see that proper steps have been taken for maintaining health and welfare of the students and staff.
- To form the institutional structure in accordance with the main policy, goals and objectives of this strategy document.
- To improve external financing opportunities, to strengthen collaborations, to increase awareness activities aimed at shareholders in accordance with the main policy, purposes and objectives of this strategy document.
- To hold an internationally recognized certificate related to the issue and assure its sustainability as a result indicator of the actions taken in order to reach the main policy, goals and objectives specified in this strategy document,
- To decrease energy consumption and loss, to increase energy utilization efficiency.
- To provide the current Campus facilities with national and international energy performance standards and to adopt systems with high energy efficiency.
- To extend the usage of renewable energy resources for current buildings and to prioritize renewable energy systems in the buildings to be built newly,
- To increase efficiency in energy production (generators), transmission, and distribution and to reduce energy loss within the infrastructure of electricity production and distribution.
- To reach international standards in the quality of indoor and outdoor air.
- To prevent and control environmental noise.
- To establish an efficient waste and recycling systems.
- To ensure land use, water management, and the conservation of natural resources.